Friendly and professional proofing service for audiobooks.
- When requested, I listen to the audio alongside the original text to ensure accuracy.
- All disruptive sounds such as ambient noise, clicks, breaths, and microphone issues are noted as well as pronunciation and the consistency of character voices and accents.
- I specialise in British accents.
- All pickups can be noted on either an Microsoft Excel, Google spreadsheet or PDF depending on your preference.
- Having an extra pair of eyes and ears on your project can pick up on things that you may otherwise miss, adding to the overall quality of your finished product.
“Nia is absolutely fantastic! She listens with heart and so much knowledge! I have used her for proof listening and accent checker for two novels I have narrated with USA Today Bestselling Author, Chasity Bowlin and her Dark Regency Series. Not only have I used her talents in this way, I have used her as a beta reader and editor for my Southern Haunting Series I have written. Her feedback has had me writing some of my favorite scenes that would not have existed without her. Her level of professionalism is top notch and I can not recommend her enough. You hire her and you will have your project elevated to a level you did not know you could achieve. “
– Lillian Yves/LeeAnne Hansen (pen name)