As 2023 gets underway, I want to thank all of the wonderful people I worked with in 2022 for making it such a joy.
What I achieved in 2022:
• My first full year in business for myself and I smashed every target I set for myself
• I worked with amazing publishers and narrators, with many giggles along the way!
What I learnt:
• The importance of checking for typos in preps… if I ever use the phrase ‘monstrous anus’ in a prep again, it will be on purpose and not by accident
• I work with amazingly kind, funny and supportive people, audiobook people are the best people!
• To check corporate policies for Christmas gifts before sending a big box of Freddos to an office (so they don’t end up being raffled off!)
• Pronounceology.com is the best thing ever invented
• Take time off for important life events like moving house to avoid the brain melts
What I want to do next:
• This is going to be a big year for looking outside the box and expanding my services – I’m not sure how this is going to look yet but I’m open to suggestions!
I’m so grateful to my wonderful narrators and producers for making 2022 such a special year – I’ve loved working with you and can’t wait to see what you get up to this time around the sun.